Kilgore Economic Development Corporation wants your company to be profitable. And green. That's why we are presenting a program designed to offer financial incentives to businesses in Texas who implement qualified energy efficiency measures.
SWEPCO, a regulated electric utility serving 180,000 customers in North East Texas, is now offering the Commercial Standard Offer Program for commercial customers with at least 50 kW demand.
New and retrofit projects that can reduce summer peak demand at least 10 kW and have a useful life of at least 10 years qualify for incentive rates of $175.00/kW and $0.06/kWh reduced.
Examples of eligible savings measures include:
- Interior lighting retrofits
- HVAC and chiller replacements
- Motor efficiency upgrades
- Air cooling and refrigeration compressor replacements projects
- Air-side and water-side economizer projects
For more information or to see it you qualify, please contact: